Please see e-mail from Camden Council below:
The draft Clean Air Action Plan 2019-2022 public consultation closes at midnight this Friday 15 Feb.
- reducing emissions from buildings
- cutting construction emissions
- reducing pollution from vehicles
- supporting communities and schools to cut pollution
- reducing emissions from delivery services
- raising awareness and improving public health
- lobbying central government.
We are very keen to hear from as many people as possible so our new plan covers your expectation of air quality in the borough. Please pass the message to anyone you think might be interested.
To view the consultation document and provide comments, please visit:https://consultations.wearecamden.org/supporting-communities/clean-air-action-plan/
Sustainability Engagement Officer