Neighbours helping neighbours
Primrose Hill Community Association is offering food parcels of basic provisions plus treats over the holidays (18, 24th, 31 December, and 7 January) when our local foodbank is closed and children are not getting free school meals.
- Pasta sauce
- Tinned tomatoes and soup
- Tinned beans, chick peas, lentils
- Tinned vegetables and fruit
- Tinned tuna
- Small boxes of tea bags and small jars of instant coffee
- Long life milk, juice, squash
- Chocolate bars
- Alcohol free puddings eg mince pies, sponge, biscuits, Christmas pudding, tinned custard
- Toiletries: shampoo, soap, loo roll
Please bring donations to the Primrose Hill Community Centre, 29 Hopkinson’s Place, NW1 8TN on Wednesdays or Thursdays between 11 and 1 pm.
You can email [email protected] to offer time and skills, or for collection of donations
And you can donate towards Neighbourhood Nosh at https://www.totalgiving.co.uk/mypage/nosh
Last Updated on 30th November 2020 by Jason