The Community Centre and the Library have agreed to take in your old laptops, iPads and tablets. These will then be sent for refurbishment and redistributing to vulnerable groups by Mer-It. As we all know the crisis in digital accessibility is far from over. The level of electrical waste continues seemingly unabated.
Donation of Equipment:
- Delete confidential data which you know of – Mer-It wipe everything, but wouldn’t want someones data to be leaked because of a loss somewhere along the way before they receive the device.
- Disassociate accounts from from Apple devices like iMacs, iPads, etc.
- Powerwash any Chromebooks.
- Disable any “track my device” Apps or settings.
- Bring to the Primrose Hill Community Centre between 10am and 4pm any Friday OR
- Bring to the Primrose Hill Community Library between 10am and 3pm any Saturday
….and thanks for helping children and families in need, and reducing our collective footprint!
See the Mer-It website to see the great work they do.
Last Updated on 14th May 2021 by Jason