We’re looking for someone to join as part time Neighbourhood Nosh/Wellbeing Café Co-ordinator
We aim to extend our Neighbourhood Nosh food service to include a drop-in café at the Community Centre which will link to other services and initiate learning and mutual support. The space will double up as a warm bank.
The role will be a mixture of administration, working closely with users, volunteer management, meeting and greeting, occasional cooking and developing suitable programmes for users.
- Initiate appropriate services around the needs of users
- Carry out relevant administration duties including the volunteer rota
- Ensure health and safety requirements are met
- To liaise with NN/Café core team and PHCA office staff as required
- To ensure users are welcomed and needs identified
- To manage the volunteers used by the project and identify any training needs
- To co-ordinate cooking duties and assist as required
- A competent and confident cook
- Excellent communication skills
- Good administrative skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Competent computer user
The postholder will be line managed by the PHCA CEO.
- The salary is £28,226 (inclusive of LW) pro-rata based on a 35 hour week.
- Hours: 21 hours per week by arrangement with the CEO.
- Hours flexible to fit in with school pick-ups etc.
Applications for this position are now closed.
Last Updated on 10th November 2022 by Dominique