The Primrose Hill Community Association enriches those living or working locally, enabling neighbours to meet and forge a stronger community. We advance education and recreation plus mobilise voluntary activity in response to community needs. By enabling residents to be of service to each other, together we can do what cannot be done individually.
We also run events, classes and workshops for all ages and have two halls for hire for one-off or regular events, children’s parties and other occasions.
News & Association Run Events
- Primrose Hill Village Disco – November 2023Saturday 19 November: The Primrose Hill Village Disco is back…
- Summer Office HoursWe will be operating reduced hours over August as we take a break and allow essential maintenance to take place in the Centre
- ‘Hostile’ documentary screening + Q&AJoin us on Tuesday 20 September for a screening of award-winning documentary ‘Hostile’
- Primrose Hill Art Trail 2022On Sunday 3rd July we host the third of our hugely popular Art Trails, when local artists display their work somewhere visible from the street.
- Royal Garden Party for Platinum JubileeWe’re organising a Royal Garden Party in Chalcot Square during the Jubilee bank holiday
- Open House Events for JuneCheck out our upcoming Open House event, 2-4pm every Wednesday, free to all!
- Bollywood On The Hill with Gurinder Chadha OBEThanks to everyone who came down to our Bollywood On The Hill with Gurinder Chadha on 7th May.
- Welcome from Marijke Good, new Chair of PHCASome of you may already know me from the library, but for all those that don’t, I’m Marijke Good…
- The Most Important Day in the History of Primrose HillMartin Sheppard, the leading historian of Primrose Hill, will give an illustrated talk on the rise and fall of the Southampton Estate on Tuesday 29 March.
- Neighbourhood Nosh UpdateAn update from the volunteers at Neighbourhood Nosh
- Obituary—Jo LyallIt is with great sadness that we pass on the news that Jo Lyall died in the early hours of 5th January 2022.
- Sunday BarWe have now re-opened Hopkinson’s Bar which opens every Sunday. The bar will be open to members from 12 noon to 3pm, and we hope to see you there
Get the weekly Primrose Hill Community newsletter
Last Updated on 4th July 2022 by Jason