The Primrose Hill Community Association enriches those living or working locally, enabling neighbours to meet and forge a stronger community. We advance education and recreation, plus mobilise volunteers in response to community needs. By enabling residents to be of service to each other, we can do together, what can’t be done individually.
We run events, classes and workshops for all ages and have two halls for hire for one-off or regular events, children’s parties and other occasions.
News & Association Run Events
- Primrose Hill WalksFind out our upcoming Thursday walks
- Toy Donations WantedCould you donate some toys for an after school club at the Community Centre?
- Open House in SeptemberCheck out our upcoming Open House event, 2-4pm every Wednesday, free to all!
- “Glimpsing the Great Gobi” with Sue ByrneCome along to a free talk on Tuesday 17 October, about British travellers who went to Mongolia from the 18th to the mid 20th Century
- Tuesday Afternoon TeaJoin us for afternoon teas at the Wellbeing Café every Tuesday
- The Fussy Eater’s Guide to Exploring FoodLocal dietitian Samantha Sargent will discuss her new book at the community centre on Tuesday 19 September.
- Thanks to our Mad Hatter’s Tea Party our sponsorsA belated thank you to all the sponsors of the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party …
- Raffle Prizes (unclaimed)Claim your raffle prizes from the Mad Hatters Tea Party
- Mad Hatter’s Tea PartyA Mad Hatter’s Tea Party is coming to Chalcot Square, Primrose Hill on July 2nd. Tea, cakes, magic, games, music and more…
- A View from the Hill: Legacies of British Slave OwnershipThis talk on Tuesday 20 June will examine British slave-ownership in the Caribbean and the importance of it in the shaping of modern British society.
- An update on our eventsFind out how much we raised from our recent events, and how you can help out at our upcoming events.
- Top of the Hill Quiz 2023Join us for a fun quiz evening on 19 May
Get the weekly Primrose Hill Community newsletter
Last Updated on 8th January 2023 by Jason