The Primrose Hill Community Association enriches those living or working locally, enabling neighbours to meet and forge a stronger community. We advance education and recreation, plus mobilise volunteers in response to community needs. By enabling residents to be of service to each other, we can do together, what can’t be done individually.
We run events, classes and workshops for all ages and have two halls for hire for one-off or regular events, children’s parties and other occasions.
News & Association Run Events
- A View from the Hill: Legacies of British Slave OwnershipThis talk on Tuesday 20 June will examine British slave-ownership in the Caribbean and the importance of it in the shaping of modern British society.
- Mad Hatter’s Tea PartyA Mad Hatter’s Tea Party is coming to Chalcot Square, Primrose Hill on July 2nd. Tea, cakes, magic, games, music and more…
- An update on our eventsFind out how much we raised from our recent events, and how you can help out at our upcoming events.
- Open House Events for MayCheck out our upcoming Open House event, 2-4pm every Wednesday, free to all!
- Top of the Hill Quiz 2023Join us for a fun quiz evening on 19 May
- Wellbeing Café Talk — Enjoying Food with DiabetesJosh Clamp (ANutr) will be joining The Wellbeing Café on select Thursdays for talks centred on food and diabetes
- Primrose Hill Walks — Fantasy Terraces and Secret GardensOn Thursday 27 April we will walk to the Nash Terraces on the Outer Circle of Regents Park and their gardens as well as St Katharine’s Danish Church.
- Jumble SaleWe will be holding a jumble sale from 11am to 1pm on Saturday 15 April.
- Last Friday Bar with Bob GordonPrimrose Hill Community Last Friday Bar (31 March) will feature local singer Bob Gordon who will be playing his ‘unplugged’ acoustic set.
- Thursday Primrose Hill Walks (occasional)We meet on 9th March at 10.30 for a walk to look at spring flowers in the park, thereafter walks are occasional, dates on website and in weekly bulletin.
- Wednesdays: Wellbeing CaféCome to our newly-opened Wellbeing Café, open to all.
- Volunteering Opportunities 2023We are always looking for volunteers, but at the start of 2023, these are the main services and activities we could do with more volunteers for…
Get the weekly Primrose Hill Community newsletter
Last Updated on 8th January 2023 by Jason