The Primrose Hill Community Association exists to enrich the lives of residents and those who work locally and to enable people to meet and enjoy the company of their neighbours. We advance education and recreation plus mobilise voluntary activity in response to community needs. By enabling residents to be of service to each other we can together do what cannot be done individually.
Our Community Centre run events, classes, workshops and other activities for all ages and have two halls for hire for one-off or regular events, children’s parties and other occasions.
News & Association Run Events
- Regent’s Park Dog MapFind out where you are and aren’t allowed to walk your dog in Regent’s Park.
- Open House EventsOpen House is a free weekly event which is open to all, talks, films and performance.
- Moth Identification in Regent’s ParkMoth Identification in Regent’s Park on 23 July with Mission Invertebrate
- Art Trail 2021 Review & PhotosThe 2nd Primrose Hill Art Trail took place on Sunday 13 June in beautiful sunshine. Over 60 artists,
- Ukulele for beginnersFancy learning a musical instrument? The ukulele is one of the easiest string instruments around. This free class will have you playing your favourite songs in no time!
- Covid 19 Home Test KitsCovid 19 Home Test Kits Lateral Flow test kits available for pick up from 7 June
- Open House: June ProgrammeDr David Morgan resumes his talks on Spanish art, a focus on great modern artist Picasso OR try out the ukulele
- We are hiring: Part-time AdministratorA wonderful opportunity to work in the lively office of a thriving community centre in the heart of Primrose Hill. You will be an integral part of all the work that takes place in this strong local community.
- Concert for the Homeless – LivestreamLondon Classical Choir Concert for the Homeless – Livestream, 29 May in aid of St Mary’s Homeless Shelter and Crisis
- Mental Health Awareness Week Resources PageFind out about mental health resources and help
- Laptops and DevicesOld laptops wanted for refurbishment and distribution to vulnerable groups.
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2021During the week of 10-16 May join us for one or all of our mental health awareness events
Last Updated on 15th July 2021 by Jason