The Primrose Hill Community Association enriches those who live and who work locally, enabling neighbours to meet and forge a stronger community. We advance education and recreation plus mobilise voluntary activity in response to community needs. By enabling residents to be of service to each other we can together do what cannot be done individually.
We also run events, classes and workshops for all ages and have two halls for hire for one-off or regular events, children’s parties and other occasions.
News & Association Run Events
- Update on Community Sunday BarWe are actively looking to restart the Sunday Bar at the Primrose Hill Community Centre, there will be an update in December.
- Primrose Hill Walks – Famous but no blue plaque24 November. This week’s theme will centre on Famous Residents who don’t have a plaque, like archaeologist Jacquetta Hawkes, Kingsley Amis, Tallulah Bankhead and more.
- Hopkinson’s Bar – Primrose Bar open FridayWe’re pleased to be opening Hopkinson’s Bar to Primrose Hill Community Association members on Friday 26 November from 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm.
- Coat Drive at The AlbertDonate your winter coats to those in need!
- Primrose Hill Walk—Lichens in Regent’s ParkThe walk 17th November will be led by Amanda Waterfield who was ‘Lichen Recorder’ for London for 10 years, and has seen how climate change alters nature around us.
Last Updated on 29th October 2021 by Jason