The Primrose Hill Community Association enriches those who live and work locally, enabling neighbours to meet and forge a stronger community. We advance education and recreation plus mobilise voluntary activity in response to community needs. By enabling residents to be of service to each other, together we can do what cannot be done individually.
We also run events, classes and workshops for all ages and have two halls for hire for one-off or regular events, children’s parties and other occasions.
News & Association Run Events
- Curry Night at the Community BarFriday 27th May from 6:30pm our community bar is open and this time serving curry too…
- Open House Events for MayCheck out our upcoming Open House event, 2-4pm every Wednesday, free to all!
- Bollywood On The Hill with Gurinder Chadha OBEThanks to everyone who came down to our Bollywood On The Hill with Gurinder Chadha on 7th May.
- Welcome from Marijke Good, new Chair of PHCASome of you may already know me from the library, but for all those that don’t, I’m Marijke Good…
- Royal Garden Party for Platinum JubileeWe’re organising a Royal Garden Party in Chalcot Square during the Jubilee bank holiday
- Guitar LessonsSign up for a 3 month guitar course with us.
- The Most Important Day in the History of Primrose HillMartin Sheppard, the leading historian of Primrose Hill, will give an illustrated talk on the rise and fall of the Southampton Estate on Tuesday 29 March.
- Neighbourhood Nosh UpdateAn update from the volunteers at Neighbourhood Nosh
- Obituary—Jo LyallIt is with great sadness that we pass on the news that Jo Lyall died in the early hours of 5th January 2022.
- Sunday BarWe have now re-opened Hopkinson’s Bar which opens every Sunday. The bar will be open to members from 12 noon to 3pm, and we hope to see you there
- Neighbourhood Nosh updateUpdate on our meal delivery initiative for over the holidays
- Primrose Hill Walks—a year in reviewOrganisers and regulars of the Primrose Hill Walks go through their favourite walks of the year
Last Updated on 21st March 2022 by Jason