Standard Rate for single lettings
Hire of Upper Hall or Lower Hall (one-off booking)
- Monday to Friday inclusive: Upper Hall £30 per hour | Lower Hall £25 per hour
- Saturday & Sunday: Upper Hall £50 per hour | Lower Hall £40 per hour
For regular hire (weekly) call us for hire rates – 020 7586 8327
- Hire of small tables and chairs Flat Rate £10
In addition, a deposit of £50 must be paid: this will be returned in full after use of the accommodation provided there has been no breach of the Conditions of Hire (see Section Please allow 10 working days for
- Please allow 10 working days for the return of your deposit
- Cheques should be made payable to ‘PHCA Ltd’
A reduction of 10% will be made for: –
- Weekend periods of hire for 5 hours or longer for educational or public information use
- Other requests for reduction by charitable, voluntary or non-profit making groups will be considered by the Centre Manager subject to merit and usefulness to the local community.
The Association reserves the right to review these charges at least once each year. Any increase will come into effect immediately for new bookings and from the following 1st April or 1st September, whichever comes first, for existing ones. The decision of the Management Committee on all charges shall be final.
- If a hirer cancels a booking between 2 weeks and 1 week prior to the event then 50%
of the full fee is returned (the £50 deposit is automatically returned).
- If a hirer cancels a booking less than a week prior to the event then 25% of the full fee
is returned (the £50 deposit is automatically returned).
PHCA may, in exceptional circumstances, agree to waive these cancellation charges at its discretion.
Last Updated on 24th January 2021 by Jason