The Primrose Hill Community Association enriches those living or working locally, enabling neighbours to meet and forge a stronger community. We advance education and recreation, plus mobilise volunteers in response to community needs. By enabling residents to be of service to each other, we can do together, what can’t be done individually.
We run events, classes and workshops for all ages and have two halls for hire for one-off or regular events, children’s parties and other occasions.
News & Association Run Events
- Open House Events for MarchCheck out our upcoming Open House event, 2-4pm every Wednesday, free to all!
- Thursday Primrose Hill Walks (occasional)We meet on 9th March at 10.30 for a walk to look at spring flowers in the park, thereafter walks are occasional, dates on website and in weekly bulletin.
- Wednesdays & Thursdays: Wellbeing CaféCome to our newly-opened Wellbeing Café, open to all.
- Volunteering Opportunities 2023We are always looking for volunteers, but at the start of 2023, these are the main services and activities we could do with more volunteers for…
- Village Disco – March 2023Early bird tickets for The Primrose Hill Village Disco taking place on 18 March 2023 now on sale. Get them fast, this event always sells out…
- Shag Pile – Weekly drop-in classes in 1930s swing danceWeekly drop-in classes in 1930s swing dance “Collegiate Shag” at Primrose Hill Community Centre. No partner or experience necessary – just rock up & dance!
- Collection for HomelessA local Primrose Hill resident will be busy over the Christmas period delivering rucksacks to the homeless..
- Fellows Singers Concert & FundraiserCome along to a New Year Choir Concert on 14 January at St Saviour’s Church to fundraise for the Wellbeing Café
- Open House — Digital Inclusion with Camden Age UK23/11/2022 – Top Tips to build an understanding of Digital Technology
- A Plastic Free XmasRegister here to attend an afternoon of arts and crafts and hear about how you can celebrate the festive season sustainably.
- Annual General Meeting 2022The PHCA AGM will take place on 24 November. Afterwards Professor Noreena Hertz will be in conversation with Tim Samuels, discussing “How to Reconnect”.
- Energy saving in Primrose Hill – protecting our future, preserving our pastSaturday 5th November 2022 – Making our homes more energy efficient, reducing carbon emissions, lowering our energy bills while preserving our heritage. What can we do, what really works?
Get the weekly Primrose Hill Community newsletter
Last Updated on 8th January 2023 by Jason