Purpose: to help to set up, host and clear up events at the Primrose Hill Community Centre and local outdoor venues.
- Being available to help set up, host and clear up events on the day, and work with other volunteers in this task.
Times: Our events generally take place on Tuesday and Friday or Saturday evenings, as well as some weekend daytimes.
- Interest and enthusiasm for participating in community events
- Ability to make guests feel welcome and at ease
- Availability before, during and after events.
- Ability to work with other volunteers, and to take instruction from the event organiser
What you would gain:
- Being an active member of the local community
- Experience of running community events
- The pleasure of building community through events
Reporting to the Event Organiser
Last Updated on 3rd February 2022 by Dominique