Kate, a local mum with an autistic son, has set up a weekly free Lego Club at the Community Centre for neurodivergent children to attend and have a safe space to learn life skills together.
She’s looking to expand the range of activities available at the club and is seeking donations of the following items:
- Lego Duplo Classic Brick Box Building Set
- Lego Duplo Town Train Tracks Building Set
- Chad Valley Marble Run
- Red5 3D Glass Ball Light
- Pro Action 4 Person 1 Room Pop Up Camping Tent
- Play-Doh Super Colour Kit
- Play-Doh Tools and Storage
Please get in touch if you think you’d be able to help!
Last Updated on 29th September 2023 by Mick Hudspeth