Aim: To help with the compilation of On The Hill magazine
- Suggesting articles which may be of interest to the community
- Writing articles for the magazine.
- Taking photographs of local events which can be used in the magazine.
- Helping to secure advertising (commission based).
Variable, an hour or so a week. OTH is currently running quarterly print issues and weekly online articles.
Some if not all of the following:
- Writing skills
- Photography skills and willingness to take photos at events
- Experience of handling adverts
- Interest in community activities
What you would gain:
- Knowledge of what is going on locally
- Writing credits
- Photography credits
- Commission for any ads brought in
On The Hill Editor: Maggie Chambers
Last Updated on 31st January 2022 by Jason