Purpose: Promote the activities – one-off events, and classes run by PHCA with the aim of getting more attendees and of raising the profile of the association.
- Building relationships with reporters at local press
- Writing Press Releases and sending them out as appropriate
- Hosting reporters and making sure they get appropriate interviewees/photographs
Variable, an hour or so a week, maybe more at the beginning of each term and less in holidays
- Interest in community activities
- Writing in a lively and succinct way
- Able to relate to a wide range of people
- Experience ideal, but willingness to learn most important
- Access to computer essential
What you would gain:
Experience of press and PR
Knowledge of what is going on locally
Chief Executive: Mick Hudspeth
Support from committee members with experience of PR.
Last Updated on 31st January 2022 by Jason