Purpose: To ensure the Primrose Hill Comunity Association’s website is kept up-to-date with latest news, events and informon.
- Updating the PHCA website regularly to ensure that all regular and one off activities are detailed.
- Site Engine Optimisation – promoting the website so that it appears easily when googled.
- Checking and creating links with other sites
Variable, an hour or so a week, maybe more at the beginning of each term and less in holidays
- Exprience with Content Management System – ideally WordPress
- Able to source and edit images for website
- Being able to write copy in a succint way
- Aware of best practices around websites
- Interest in community activities
What you would gain:
Knowledge of what is going on locally
Experience of website management
Chief Executive: Mick Hudspeth
Last Updated on 31st January 2022 by Jason