Family house on Hebridean Island of Coll
⇒ To be able to bid for a stay in this holiday home you must be at the Primrose Hill Getaway Gala Auction on Tuesday 25 September
4 Bedroom House on the Isle of Coll, Between Skye, Mull and Tiree
Will sleep 8 comfortably or 12 with 2 sets of bunk beds.
An old schoolhouse that dates from approximately 1700. Beautifully remote the Island of Coll is surrounded by beautiful beaches and wildlife. There are lovely walks, fishing, boat trips and many beaches which are second to none, bird watching and glorious flowers… But no other entertainment on the Island.
- A Comfortable family home with 4 double bedrooms and bunk beds and a cot.
- Will sleep 8 comfortably or 12 with 2 sets of bunk beds.
- 2 bathrooms with showers and bath.
- Sitting room, study dining room, large kitchen, piano, TV
- Open fires in downstairs rooms.
- Rayburn stove for cooking, washing machine, dishwasher.
It is 4 miles from the little local village with shop, and hotel and harbour but nothing else. There is brilliant medical surgery and doctor on the island.
Reached by car ferry from Oban.
Time of stay would have to be arranged with the family
Dogs are welcome,
Last Updated on 23rd August 2018 by Jason