Information and Job Description
A wonderful opportunity to work in the lively office of a thriving community centre in the heart of Primrose Hill. You will be an integral part of all the work that takes place in this strong local community.
Primrose Hill Community Association (PHCA) run a community centre and a community library. This post will be helping to administer the work of the community centre, which runs many activities, events, projects, hall hire, meetings etc. It is a lively, busy environment in which to work. See www.phca.cc
We are currently looking for a part time administrator to work 8 hours per week in the Primrose Hill Community Centre office, days/times by agreement. The work is during normal office hours but helpful if you could work occasional weekends or evenings.
12 month initial contract. £25000 p.a (inc LW) pro rata based on a 35 hour working week.
Your place of work will be Primrose Hill Community Centre, 29 Hopkinson’s Place, London, NW1 8TN
- Closing date: Friday 2nd July
- Interviews: Week commencing 5/07/2021
- Start Date: ASAP
- Provide administrative support to the PHCA office as required.
- To administer the hall bookings, liaise with customers, ensure all needs are recorded, organisation as required, booking conditions communicated and enforced.
- To assist with website content input, for which training will be given.
- Responsibility for the PHCA membership administration / database.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters etc.)
- Carry out any other relevant duties identified by the CEO.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office or equivalent
- Web skills desirable
When applying for the post please include a recent CV and covering letter saying why you would be a good fit for the job.
Apply by email to [email protected]
Last Updated on 21st May 2021 by Jason